Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

that's some funny stuff

Some people are saying it's too talky, but I disagree. Your dialogue is hysterical, and carries the piece nicely. Not everything on Newgrounds has to be dick jokes and hentai, and you demonstrate that nicely. Keep 'em coming! I want to see more of Gigantor compelling his "friends" to kill themselves in interesting ways.

The Transformer The Transformer

This idea...

Is so ridiculously awesome that I'm pissed off that I didn't think of it first. Steampunk Transformers?! That's like multiplying win by win!

I hope for more. It's such an awesome concept that I hope you run with it. I could see a transformer locomotive, transformer dirigible, and a transformer WW1-style tank (a decepticon, maybe?) This is one idea with a huge potential for concepts.

JohnnyUtah responds:

im done with transformers for now, but thanks dude

Rikku-FFX-2 Rikku-FFX-2

good work

great job. Everything is working with this painting. The only thing that I could suggest might be to play with the shading on her face and smoothing them out a bit to give her a more youthful face (as I recall, Rikku was the baby of the group). I wouldn't say that is detracting from the piece at all, just suggestions for exploration. fantastic work

Katie Lee Katie Lee

Very nice work

The figure gesture is dynamic, the color palette is vibrant and energetic. Overall, great work.

If I could give any constructive critique at all, I would suggest playing with that very brightly saturated yellow, which is almost blindingly bright. maybe toning it down a little bit or neutralizing it could help the figure really pop out of the piece and really drive the point home that she's about the Chuck-Norris some poor sap (more than the awesome gesture is already doing).

Again, these are only suggestions for exploration. This really is a fantastic piece. Keep up the good work.